Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Get to know me!

Hi hi hi!
So I wasn't tagged to do this or anything but it came across my mind that people here know very little about it. Nothing wrong with that I guess, but I just wanted to do a "about me" kind of post.

I came up with 10 random facts about me, hopefully this isn't too boring!

10. I live with a 4 year old yorkshire terrier. She was my 15th birthday present from my parents :) Lol I also have people accuse me of "not thinking of pets living in shelters" because of this. This isn't true at all. My old dog was a pit bull terrier mix, which we adopted from the shelter in the city. But Boga died when she was 9 =(, I only had her for 4 years. I tend to like female dogs more than male dogs though :x

09. I'm currently 18 years old, turning 19 in less than a month but people still ask me if I'm 13 LOL.

08. I am a boring librarian. Lol, I work at the library and it gets so boring =( But I do get work done and I feel like I'm paid to do this! lol.

07. I am on a full ride for college -- believe it or not, this helps out my parents a lot! I'm super glad they don't have to stress them out over this. I didn't always have good grades, especially in high school but I got my act together the middle of sophomore year. High school was also the years my parents were most worried about me and my academic future (especially during the first - second years), but I think I turned out okay. I'm afraid of going downhill though, I want to avoid it at all costs.

06. I am double majoring in Political Science and Philosophy with a possible minor in English or Sociology. Haven't declared the minor yet.

05. I.Hate.Hair. OH MY GOODNESS. LOL. If it were normal for women to go around bald, I would. I have a cream-ish color bathroom floor and it drives me crazy when I see strands of (my own) hair on the floor. Because of the color, the hair strands stand out and even if I'm running late in the morning, I will be there picking up each strand ending up more late.

04. I'm only 5'1. Lol, I get teased about my height all the time and I think it adds onto the fact that people think I'm 13. I really don't like being short and it's also the "one thing I'd like to change about myself" kind of thing for me.

03. I am obsessed with bags and wallets. Can't ever have enough. End of story.

02. I am an only child technically. But my dog is my sister!

01. I love the color red. My cup is red, my iPod Touch case is red, my wallet is sometimes red, my blackberry cover is sometimes red, my ear buds are red, my id holder is red. Red, red, red! Oh and my blog is pretty red!

So, that's about it. Some random facts here and there :p I'm going to do a personality post soon as well, I hope. I also hope this wasn't too boring. Do any of you wish your height was different?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...