Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Over Due: Cute Blog Award + 11 Questions Tag!



A big thank you to Maggie for tagging me for the Cute Blog Award! Do check out her lovely blog~

For this award you:

1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the award questions.
3. Tell something about yourself you haven't told anyone on your blog yet.
4. Award as many blogs that you think are worthy of this award.
5. Make sure you let those you gave the award to know that you awarded them.

Award Questions:

1. What is your go-to makeup product?
Definitely my Missha/Lioele BB creams. I use half a pump of each and I get a better color :)

2. What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?
Hmm I think that laces were pretty! I definitely could not pull it off but I thought it was pretty to look at on other people and it usually didn't look so overwhelming. Something about it was also quite feminine so I think this was my favorite fashion trend.

3. What is your favorite dessert?
Red velvet anything and brownies anything. But I'll usually go for blueberries and grapefruit.

4. Favorite color?
I like the color red! My cup, planner, iPod Touch cover, phone cover, earphones, and pencil case are all red.

5. What is your middle name?
I don't have a middle name but my Korean name is Ji-Eun.

6. What was the last song you listened to?
Mariah Carey & Ne-Yo: Angels Cry

Something you don't know about me yet: I don't know how I seem like on the internetzzz but in real life, I've been told that I'm kind of hard to approach lol. I'm more than quiet around people I don't know, I've been told I have a "don't talk to me" kind of expression LOL. But yeah, like all other quiet people, I will open up to you if you give me some time.


For this award: I tag -
1) Maddy
2) Hana
3) Jessica
4) Vonny
Link5) Mallory
6)
Janet



---------------------------------------------------------------------------
A big thank you to Che for tagging me in the 11 questions tag! Che is probably one of my all time favorite bloggers. Do check out her lovely blog (especially if you love nail polish).

11 Questions Tag!
Rules for this Tag:
01. Post 11 things about yourself.
02. Answer the set of questions that was created by the person who tagged you.
03. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
04. Tag 11 people and link them on your post. Also, let them know that they’ve been tagged.
05. No tag backs and no “you are tagged if you are reading this."

11 Facts About Me:

1) I am addicted to Altoids Smalls. I can't eat regular ones but I love the small ones. I think I can finish 50 pieces in a week.

2) I am a pack rat. I have difficulty throwing away anything that I "might need one day" (which is usually never) or if it has any sentimental value to it. Pack rat for life.

3) I love all berries except blackberries.

4) I like to play with yo-yos HEHE I think they're fun. My yo-yo also lights up so I'm the cool kid on the block. Except kids don't play with yo-yos these days.

5) I would rather sleep than eat.

6) I'm addicted to makeup and skincare products.

7) I have three piercings but I'd love a fourth one.

8) I have pretty small hands but my nails are REALLY tiny, even compared to my hands. I've seen a 3rd grader with larger nails than mine lol.

9) If I could change one thing about myself, it'd be my height.

10) I am an awkward smiler.

11) I looooooove Will and Grace!

Che's Questions:

1.) Fast fashion or classic pieces and why?
-Classic pieces because I would never be able to pull off anything fast fashion!

2.) What's the best piece of advice you have ever been given?
-If life gives you lemon, make lemonades!

3.) Where is the last place you traveled too?
-Florida

4.) Guilty pleasure?
-Hmm... Instant noodles =x!

5.) Aside from looks and personality what do you look for in a potential partner?
-Probably loyalty. I'm a believer in "once a cheater, always a cheater". If I promise to be loyal to you, I want you to be loyal to me.

6.) Why do you blog?
-I think it's fun. A nice escape from my life!

7.) Do the people closest to you know about your blog?
-Nope! Lol.

8.) Biggest pet peeve?
-People who shake their legs in class. OMG WHY?!

9.) If you could wear 1 type of jewelry, what would it be?
-Ooh, this one is hard... probably............... ummmm earrings. Because I have three holes so I don't want them to go to waste haha.

10.) What's your idea of a fancy dinner?
-Something yummy with someone/people I really like!

11.) What do you collect?
-Makeup :( Expensive habit.

My 11 Questions:

01) Chocolate or vanilla?
02) If you could only bring 3 makeup products to a deserted island, what would you bring?
03) What are 2 beauty items you'd like to try soon?
04) Multiple cheap items or save for a big item? Why?
05) If you had to give up either eyeliner or foundation, which one would you give up?
06) Your favorite splurge item?
07) What is your favorite (but unhealthy) food?
08) A wallet or a wristlet?
09) Do you prefer leggings or jeggings? Why?
10) Perfume or body mist?
11) Long nails or short nails?

And I tag:

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the blog award and tag! :) I'll answer the Cute Blog award questions soon; no promises for the 11 tag though....I love answering questions but suck at coming up with them ><" Regardless, thanks again!

    Oh, and I love lace as well :) I want to buy more lace dresses/skirts/anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I'm one of those people who shake their legs in class. I can't help it! It's such a horrible habit but I can't imagine not shaking my legs when I'm sitting. LOL!

    Thanks for the tags <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh thank you for tagging me!!!! very sweet of you <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...