Tuesday, December 6, 2011

READ ME!: Winners~

Hello hello hello! Hope everyone is doing swell :)
Tomorrow marks the official end of the "junk food game" but I've decided to cut it a day short because I already have two winners. I know I said two winners but I've decided to make it three winners because 1) I really wanted to include people who frequently comment my blog ^-^! and 2) It was a tie between two people. Despite the slight change in rules, thanks for participating! :D

Here are the answers:
1) Red velvet scone! (I don't think any of you got this right :P)
2) Soft tacos!
3) Quesadillas!
4) Shrimp or prawns with french fries!
5) Red velvet cake.
6) Chocolate "lava" cake but chocolate cake is good enough!
7) Birthday cake with macarons!
8) Chocolate cupcake, chocolate chip cookie, and iced coffee!
9) Mac n Cheese! (everyone got this :D)

Here are the official winners:
1) Mallory AND Jessica (I lol'd at the "plate of ketchup in the back") hahah, congrats!
2) Vonny - yay :)

Here are the prizes (prizes are subject to minor changes, I'm thinking of adding a few things [it's a season to be giving!] but it isn't official yet):

Mallory: 2 bottles of nail polish, 2 my beauty diary masks (1x black pearl, 1x aloe), Tony Moly "Floria" foaming cleanser (30mL), Wet n Wild eyeshadow trio.

Jessica: 2 bottles of nail polish, 2 my beauty diary masks (1x black pearl, 1x aloe), H&M hair ties in brown, Laneige deluxe samples (3), Wet n Wild eyeshadow trio.

Vonny: 2 bottles of nail polish, 2 my beauty diary masks (1x black pearl, 1x aloe), 1 A! Perfect Five Colors eyeshadow palette, Wet n Wild eyeshadow trio.

hehe. so what I need you guys to do is:
1) e-mail me at xjun3bugs [at] gmail.com w/ name & address ASAP.
2) the subject should be "blog - junk food!!!!!!!!!!" yes, please include those "!!!!!!!!!". I get over 70 e-mails daily and if I just skim through it, I might end up deleting it >_>
3) For the wet n wild eyeshadow, let me know which shades you want. The more specific, the better (I think I have all of the shades...). If you don't know, tell me if you're looking for a neutral look, smokey look, green look, rainbow look, rofl just tell me!
4) be on the look out for your packages! :D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...