Saturday, January 15, 2011

Exactly half a year till my birthday

.. and I'm actually not that excited! Nothing exciting about aging (LOL this makes my mother so mad when I say this) and yes I did nothing today. It has been a very uneventful, but peaceful Saturday and I'm back with pictures? On soompi they have this thread called "what's in your bag" and I wanted to put my picture up but before I do, I want to share some pictures I took of my uneventful evening last night through lunch today.



Isn't this mug cute?! I think the craftsmanship is a little "ehh" but it was only a dollar and the fact that the polka dots are sort of uneven seems cuter to me haha ^^ I was having decaffeinate green tea. And the mug is actually pretty large, I had to pee throughout the night :x tmi?! Maybe haha :) My friend texted me and asked me what I was doing so I told her "drinking green tea" and she told me green tea was radioactive. LOL is it?! I honestly don't care =( Green tea tastes good!



This mighty burger is made personally by my father who makes killer foods. I actually couldn't finish all of it but yes it was verrrry good. I think it's pretty funny how my dad can cook Italian, American, Cuban, Russian but not Korean. Makes very little sense to me!! I once asked him why he can't cook Korean and he told me "it's not that I can't, I just choose not to." Well, I'll never know for sure.



Lastly, the "what's in your bag" picture. Well, I'm not back at college yet sooo no books for now. From right to left - water, bag, pencil case, cell phone, gloves, ID/metrocard holder, iPod, umbrella, wallet, keys. And usually my camera which is not there because I was using it! :P

I usually carry a small make up bag as well but I didn't today so it's not there =) BUT I don't carry make up in it since I don't really wear make-up :| I carry tissues, a mirror, handsanitizer, chapstick and an eyeliner for no particular reason.

And to wrap things up....!


my baby! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...