[Don't forget to enter my one-year giveaway!]
Today's post will be a lot of text. I was tagged by Vonnie :)
Rules that must be posted
* Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
* Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
* You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
* Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
* No tag backs.
* No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this.' You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
1. I used to sort of be a social butterfly but now I only have about 5 real friends. But I'm actually very cool with that.
2. I am a Korean drama/variety addict, nothing will stop me. My current obsessions are: Brain, Ojakyo Brothers, Running Man, and Happy Together (my all time favorite).
3. I am an only child.
4. My current part-time job is my first real job.
5. I am a double major and I am seriously considering a double minor because there are so many things I want to learn of.
6. I have a dog =)
7. My parents spoil me and I am forever grateful for that.
8. This is the first blog I have maintained for over a year.
9. I am more concerned about skincare than makeup. I am also genetically pretty pale.
10. I have an obsession for wallets. I have a drawer full of wallets.
11. I like to re-read my favorite books even though I already know the story by heart.
1. What is your favorite book?
-My favorite book is The Woman Warrior. I think it's such a good book. I first read it in the 7th grade but I re-read it whenever I have time.
2. If you could be any movie character, who would you be?
-I would want to be Mulan, no joke LOL. Saving your country is a big deal!
3. What is/was your favorite school subject?
-My favorite subjects are politics, philosophy, english, and sociology.
4. Are you a night owl or an early sleeper?
-Definitely a night owl. 4-5AM is no biggie for me.
5. Who is your personal fashion icon?
-Ga-in from the Brown Eyed Girls, don't judge me! Lol or maybe not, she's very chic while I'm quite casual.
6. When you go out to eat, what is your preferred type of cuisine?
7. What do you consider your best beauty discover of 2011?
-Hmm... interesting question. I would have to say it is my MAC mineralize skinfinish. I think it's very pretty :) in the packaging and on your face! Very flattering.
8. Do you have any pets?
-Yup! A dog.
9. Which style do you think best fits your personality?
10. What upcoming events in 2012 are you looking forward to?
-Spring semester! And hmm.. being freed from my shopping ban!
11. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
-I don't really have another country I'd like to live at but I'd love to move to the west coast for a change!
1) When, why, or how did you start blogging?
2) Fast food. Yay or nay?
3) Are you more concerned about skincare or makeup?
4) What is a book that really changed your life (ie: the way you think/act)?
5) Would you rather save for a really high end brand or buy several "middle end" bags?
6) What is your one beauty rule you would never ever break?
7) Has blogging made a difference in your life? How?
8) Sephora or Ulta or drugstore (if you had a $150 budget)?
9) What is one beauty rule you cannot live up to?
10) If you could be any celebrity for one day, who would it be?
11) What is one physical feature on your face that you really love?
*Breaking a rule*
I honestly tag you if you read this. You have been tagged if you actually read this far. So please do it and link me back to your post! I want to see how many people actually do it LOL.
Thank you, Vonnie for this interesting post!
& a picture to wrap up this post:
I bought lip butters! But only two are for me, lol.
Have you tried lip butters yet?! Should I review them even though they're totally super duper hyped? LOL.